Thursday, February 10, 2011

Here we go again...

So I have a sports podcast and a semi-productive media blog with a buddy but I have nowhere to talk about whats going with me... or just write in general. The layout of this blog absolutely sucks right now but I am too tired to work on the layout anymore tonight. The title "Fire or Knife" comes from one of my favorite scenes of one of my favorite shows on TV, Sons of Anarchy. Basically an ex gang member who failed to remove his club tattoo gets the choice of Fire or Knife for removal. Since that episode that has been an ongoing conversation piece with the friends, fiance, and myself.

So here we go again with this blog thing. I am going to do one of those 20 day challenges to try to get a habit going on this writing thing. Also I am going to use this to post alittle about my fitness, financial and faith journey I am working through right now. I hope you guys enjoy this and I hope I can seriously get into writing again through this blog.

Today's choice... Knife.

Dearing

No comments:

Post a Comment