Thursday, February 10, 2011

20 Day Challenge - Day 1

Post a picture of your favorite band





Since The Big Dawg introduced me to this band about three months ago, they are seriously the only thing I am playing on my ipod unless I am working out. The sound of the music, the unique lyrics, and just the feel of the music is quite a bit different than anything I have been interested in for a long time.

The Mumford and Sons pandora station has become my favorite station for conference period listening at work. Pandora is a gift from God I think. The opportunity to hear similar music to your tastes is awesome. I have learned about so many new bands I would have never heard before.

If you haven't heard anything other than "Little Lion Man" that is endlessly played on regular radio, I beg you to check out the rest of the CD. LLM is nowhere near the best song on the album. Until tomorrow's challenge, I will leave you with lyrics from my favorite song right now by M&S
"And there will come a time, you'll see, with no more tears.
And love will not break your heart, but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see what you find there,
With grace in your heart and flowers in your hair."

No comments:

Post a Comment