Monday, February 14, 2011

20 Day Challenge - Day 5

Whose hair would I want?

I am going to swing this question a little bit. Hair... I honestly like mine, short or long, I like it. So I will answer whose facial hair do I wish I had. This is an easy one due to my current addiction of Sons of Anarchy and my vow not to shave my beard until the wedding.

Ryan Hurst - Opie from Sons of Anarchy - Gerry Berteir (Remember the Titans)



This beard is the epitomy of what I want to have someday. The nasty, dirty, shaggy beard. I have tried and I have to shave every time because it is so itchy and nasty, but I am determined this time to make it happen... and then shave it off for the wedding! Once I get the beard then I can move on to the motorcycle and then the motorcycle gang! I am on my way!

Definitely a Fire Day.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment