Thursday, February 24, 2011

20 Day Challenge - Day 13 and 14

Sorry... I suck again.

A Picture of A Celebrity I would do anything to meet...


This required absolutely NO thinking at all. I want to meet Dirk and I want to play basketball against him and I want to lose miserably. After that I would tell everyone I lost to Dirk Nowitzki in basketball, suck it. He has been my favorite basketball player since he entered the league. Not a big fan of the LeBron's and Kobe's of the world, but Dirk and even Blake Griffin are my types of players... probably because I am bigger dude and can't even possibly fathom doing the stuff that LeDouche does.


A Photo of Someone's concert you would like to go to...



Johnny Cash would be the ultimate concert to go to in my opinion, he is no longer with us. Johnny Cash laid the root work for almost every band I like today. Mumford, Zac Brown, and all the others around today have all used the name of Big John Cash as an influence. My dad loves him some Johnny Cash so I would take him to the concert. I just think this concert would be TOP NOTCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment