Wednesday, February 16, 2011

20 Day Challenge - Day 7

Celebrity I would like to change lives with?


Josh Hamilton (Post Drug Addiction)



Since I got the clear from a blogger friend saying that Athletes are celebrities... it made today ALOT easier. I would change places with this guy any day! I am sure he could handle teaching my sports broadcasting class. Baseball has been my favorite sport since I can remember and Josh's background story, testimony and baseball ability makes him my choice on this day. The Tats (even if they were drug influenced) are wicked. He just seems like a nice guy. And it doesn't hurt he just signed a 2 year 24 million dollar extention. I would be ok with that as well!

Pitchers and Catchers Reported to Spring Training today, so all is well in my world right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment