Monday, February 21, 2011

20 Day Challenge - Day 11 and 12

Yesterday was a day that involved NO posting on the blog. I had alot going on yesterday so I decided to double dip today.


Day 11 - A Band or Group you like that isn't known worldwide YET.

M.O.D -

Two out of the three guys on in this group are former students of mine. In the classes that I teach I get alot of "I wanna be a rapper/rock artist/newest biggest badass band ever" but these guys are LEGIT. I am proud to say that they were in my class and when they go big... I will be at the record premiere... Or at least I better be! You can check MOD out at

M.O.D on Myspace


Day 12 - A Picture of a celebrity from my favorite TV show -



Bryan Cranston or Walter White or Heisenburg from Breaking Bad. As much as I love Dexter and SOA, I think Breaking Bad is the best shows on television. A different type of "root for the bad guy" show, Walter is a cancer stricken chemistry teacher who decides to sell meth to make money for his family before he dies. He may be the worst drug dealer in the world and he chooses the second worst drug dealer in the world. The situations they get into, the drugs, the Mexicans, everything about this show is very intense. I like it. SOA has potential to jump it with an epic season 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment