Thursday, February 17, 2011

20 Day Challenge - Day 8

What Disney Star is your favorite?

I am older than this whole Disney generation of the Miley Cyrus', Demi Lovato, or any of those other teeny boppers I really can't stand. I guess by default I have to go with Justin Timberlake, but only if it is the older, more humorous, Jessica Biel dating, Social Network style Justin Timberlake.... not the bleached hair, Britney Spears, might like guys Justin Timberlake....


His music was mildly catchy, his boy band was mildly man loving, and you can't dog the guy for his history with women... but this new Lonely Island guest starring, major motion picture, no longer singing style Justin Timberlake is WAY cooler than the older version. I guess he is my fave Disney star... Other than Daisy Duck, she was hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment