Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 15 through the end

Sorry for being such a crappy blogger but I have been out of town all weekend with a competition for my students... which we dominated and then this week has been a blur with state standarized testing and crap like that. Anyways I am gonna catch up till the end, not sure what I will start writing afterward but I am sure I can find something

Day 16 - Celebrity you would have over for dinner

I was going to say Michael C. Hall here but with the developments of the last few days, how could you not want to have a sit down dinner with this upstanding gentleman right here


Charlie Sheen is on a drug called "Charlie Sheen". He is what people in the radio/tv business call GOLD right now. If he opens his mouth and actual words come out... its gonna be worth hearing again. Yes, the man needs an intervention, prayer, Jesus, the whole nine yards, but you can't deny his quotability!
"I am tired of pretending like I'm not bitchin', a total freakin' rock star from Mars"

I really wanna change my Media Hero Webpage to Bitchin' Rock Star From Mars.... thoughts?



DAY 17 - Celebrity you would want to play you in a movie about you


This one is rather easy for me. I consider myself a funny guy so it has to be a comedy. Others may not think I am funny, but eff em! So I pick the obvious here, as long as he promises not to play me like he played the gay version of character in Hangover he played in Due Date. Zach Galifianakis may be the funniest man in the business right now, and I think he could portray the ultimate Justin Dearing.


Day 18 - Celebrity whose wardrobe you would like to own

Hmmmm... I was worried about this one when it came up because I honestly have no clue who I should/would choose here. I guess I will choose three (and break the "don't use anyone twice rule). I would wear anything pictured here... except maybe the vest... big dudes look weird in vests, makes them look bigger... But from this picture, Jesse Eisenberg looks the most like my style. I need to find a sweet Blazer to wear more often. I also want a grey suit!


Day 19 - Whose House do you want to tour?


I would like to tour Christian Bale's home. I think his place would be cool to see simply because that guy is a cool guy. He seems like a prick to some, but me... I think he is just good at job and expects the best. Had he not won the Best Supporting Actor award this year, I would have been done with the Oscars.



On that note I have one more day to post and since I can't find the actually pic that tells me what to do, I will save that for everyone tomorrow! Have a good day...


Knife Day for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment